Opportunities

RN UAS Position – Featured Job!

Med-Scribe, Inc. is a healthcare staffing service working with a team of extraordinary nurses throughout New York State on major health projects for over 30 years.

This position is full-time with benefits (no waiting period on health insurance), 2-3 appointments per day, with a pay rate of $50 per hour ($53 for Spanish bilingual candidates). Some of our nurses have been on these projects for over 6 years and will tell you that they enjoy the benefits, flexibility, autonomy, and ability to complete their work in a 7-8-hour work day

This is a telehealth position with occasional travel.

Check out these videos that feature our current nurse employees!

As a UAS Assessor you are an unbiased evaluator, ensuring patients in need are granted the care they deserve! In this role, you will complete an interview with a patient and finalize a UAS assessment to determine eligibility for Long Term Care services. You will be scheduled for a maximum of 2-3 initial and/or reassessment appointments daily within your travel area (depending on your preference). About 70% of the work is telehealth appointment, with the other 30% being out in the field. This is a direct hire placement onto Med-Scribe’s growing UAS Assessor team.

Interviews are anticipated at the end of 2020 with training beginning in February 2021! Counties of coverage throughout New York State include but are not limited to: Bronx (full-time or part-time), Kings, Lower Hudson Valley (Dutchess, Orange, and Ulster Counties), Nassau, New York, Queens, Richmond, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties.

A laptop, cellphone, and additional work equipment will be provided to you.

Schedule:  Full Time, 35-40 hours per week. Monday through Friday with occasional Saturday hours.

Salary: $50/HR or $53/HR for a bilingual Spanish candidate. We provide a weekly paycheck!

Benefits: Medical (no waiting period) and Vision Insurance, paid holidays, PTO, vacation pay, weekly pay, and a 401K with employer match.

Minimum Qualifications:

  • Bachelor’s degree in nursing is highly preferred.
  • At least 2 years of home care experience required.
  • At least 1 year of UAS experience accepted in lieu of home care experience.
  • Proficient computer skills are required, preferred 35 WPM typing speed.

Still not convinced? Check out these other videos.

Ready to apply?

What people are saying about us