Med-Scribe has been serving the Rochester NY community with expert recruiting services since 1987.
Do you have what it takes to work in the fast-paced world of medical claims? Then this is the opportunity for you! No previous healthcare experience needed! We are currently recruiting for temporary clerks within a growing company in Pittsford, NY. This position is anticipated to start November 18, 2019, and last at least 3 months.
What we need from you:
- A 3-month commitment to the position, anticipated to start November 18, 2019.
- Reliability and excellent attendance. We request that NO time off be taken during the 3 month time frame.
- Excellent attention to detail!
What you get from this experience:
- Paid holidays for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day (must work your scheduled shift before and after the holiday)
- Valuable experience to add to your resume
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading providers of health and human services worldwide
- The opportunity to gauge if this type of position is a good fit for you
- The potential to be hired on permanently (not guaranteed) – Many of our temps are hired on permanently and have the opportunity to move up into other roles within this company!
Job Responsibilities: In this role, you will perform administrative tasks to assist with the processing of medical claim reviews. There is significant word processing, data entry, scanning, filing, faxing and document review.
- Monday – Friday: 6:45 AM – 3:15 PM
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately the first week.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM
- A strong history of reliability
- High school diploma/equivalent required
For the most up-to-date information regarding new job postings and other Med-Scribe news, we recommend connecting with us on Social Media:
- Bookmark our website! www.medscribe.com
- Like us on Facebook!www.facebook.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Twitter!www.twitter.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Instagram!www.instagram.com/medscribeinc
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 926199.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.