Med-Scribe, Inc. has been providing staffing services to the Rochester area for over 30 years! We recruit top talent for opportunities within NYS. Let us assist you!
No medical or healthcare experience necessary for this opportunity! We are partnering with an outstanding employer who is seeking to add reliable staff to their Advocacy Department. Our client prides themselves on delivering high quality, customer-focused services. This is a great opportunity to gain health insurance industry knowledge and expand your administrative duties!
In this role, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Printing letters and labels
- Assembling outgoing mail, and attaching documents to case files
- Performing computer research, printing, and mailing for our case files
- Full-Time, 40 hours/week
- Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Temp; anticipated to last through the end of January
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, exceptional computer skills are helpful
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Must be extremely reliable, task-oriented, and possess a high level of attention to detail
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 102719
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.