Med-Scribe recruits top-notch nurses for excellent opportunities within the healthcare field!
Expert clinical documentation RNs sought for growing chart review positions! Med-Scribe Inc. is recruiting for a dedicated RN to join their chart review team for a temp to hire opportunity! For 40 years, our client has partnered with federal, state and local governments to make public health insurance programs run effectively for the individuals and families they serve. They are the national leader in providing government health plan enrollees and providers with independent appeal decisions of health insurance denials.
Many of our nurses find a case review to be an intellectually rewarding position and welcome an added dimension to their clinical activities. In this role, your primary responsibility will be to act as a third-party reviewer and issue a decision regarding medical necessity determinations. This is a deadline-driven environment. Strong analytical and writing skills are required.
Days/Hours: Full time, temp to hire. Monday through Friday: an 8-hour shift between 8:00 am – 5:30 pm. 40 hours per week. Potential to work some hours from home upon hire.
Salary: $27/hour. Benefits available.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing required
- At least 2 or more years’ experience of clinical experience, previous chart review experience a plus!
- Knowledge of Medicare programs, particularly coverage and payment rules
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and the ability to research utilizing the Internet preferred, including web-based portal
- RAC or RVC review experience strongly preferred
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 101319.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.