Med-Scribe, Inc. is a staffing and recruiting firm specializing in temporary and permanent placements within the healthcare field. With over 32 years of successful placements, we are a great resource for clinical and administrative medical professionals.
Are you ready to put your creativity and superb project management skills into action? We have a unique opportunity for an experienced healthcare professional interested in joining a Clinical Operations team dedicated to transforming the health of local communities. You’ll help innovate and execute strategies that redefine the industry standard for improving the lives and health of people. There are tremendous opportunities for growth within this company!
Your primary responsibility will be to assist the Clinical Operations team with the design, implementation, and monitoring of performance improvement initiatives. The overall goal of the Clinical Operations team is to improve member health outcomes, reduce inappropriate utilization, and increase both quality and member satisfaction. You will do this by assisting with identifying and implementing new business initiatives related to care management and utilization management to improve quality, outcomes, and member satisfaction, while reducing costs.
Days/Hours: Full time, Monday through Friday
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid basic life insurance, wellness program, flexible spending accounts, supplemental AD&D insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, vacation, personal and sick time, paid company holidays, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
Salary: $85,000–$95,000 / yr.
Some of your job duties will include:
- Performing research and analysis to determine scope, feasibility, and impact of implementing initiatives.
- Providing actionable recommendations; creating an executable road-map for process redesign and implementation, and identifying methodology and metrics for measuring success and monitoring outcomes.
- Contributing critical departmental documentation including policies, procedures, process maps, training materials, and audit tools.
- Providing strategic project leadership and management in the implementation of new solutions and capabilities
- Representing the department through participation in organization-wide strategic initiatives and collaborating with other operational areas to ensure successful implementations
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree strongly preferred
- Extensive project management experience and a strong background in Managed Care and basic analytical abilities
- Highly self-motivated and able to work collaboratively within a team and on your own
- Proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word, Access;Lotus Notes; Internet
To be considered, please visit our website at www.medscribe.com and select apply now and reference job number 091120. EEO.
Follow us on Facebook for automatic updates to our listings!
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.