Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top-notch talent for great positions in healthcare. From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.” Let our dedicated and caring recruiting team help you search for your ideal position!
Are you enthusiastic about medical coding? Med-Scribe is currently seeking an experienced certified medical coder for a fantastic work-from-home opportunity!
To be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in HCC coding and flexible to work on a variety of different projects. Your primary responsibility will be to conduct documentation review and assign the appropriate codes for services rendered.
This is a temp to hire opportunity, with the expectation to become hired on after 90 days.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday: 40 hours a week.
Salary: $25-29/hour, depending on experience. Benefits available upon hire. In addition, while you are a Med-Scribe, Inc. temp employee, you will be eligible for medical, vision and pet insurance; paid time off and holiday pay!
– 5+ years of coding experience, at least one year of HCC experience
– Required Certifications: CCS, CPC, RHIT, RHIA
– Understanding of Risk Adjustment/HCC coding
– Ability to abstract and code diagnosis and documentation information
– Knowledge of ICD-9/10 codes
– Must be able to follow instructions, meet deadlines and work independently
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent computer skills, including the ability to effectively process and secure data.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 091019
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.