Med-Scribe, Inc. is a staffing and recruiting firm specializing in temporary and permanent placements within the healthcare field. With over 32 years of successful placements, we are a great resource for clinical and administrative medical professionals.
We are partnering with a prestigious acute care facility to find an experienced SW clinical leader for this direct hire role.This excellent opportunity is full-time, Monday through Friday with a pay rate between $89,574- $113,225 with state benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage, coordinate and administer the organization’s Social Work programs, functions and services.
- Ensure compliance with The Joint Commission (TJC), Health Care Finance Administration (HCFA), New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH), Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and other regulatory agencies.
- Overseeing around 25 employees, students and contract workers.
- Valid NYS license and current registration as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Master’s degree in Social Work from a Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) accredited facility
- Seven (7) total years of full-time experience in clinical medical Social Work
- Five (5) years in social work administration and department management including direct supervision of staff and programs and program development
Highly preferred qualifications:
- Experience in a hospital-based setting with crisis management, ethics intervention, and clinical and administrative supervision
- Knowledge of the case management process, experience with individual counseling and demonstrated ability to develop a strong network of community contacts
To be considered, please visit our website at www.medscribe.com and select apply now and reference job number 081923. EEO.
Follow us on Facebook for automatic updates to our listings!
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.