Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top performers for great companies. We are a small, local company, dedicated to matching candidates to the right opportunities!
We are seeking driven, customer service-oriented, individuals for a position within a multi-national firm nestled within the scenic Pittsford, NY area, minutes from major shopping and the expressway! Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your career with a company dedicated to nurturing its commitment to public service and helping people!
In this role, your primary job responsibility will be answering incoming calls from consumers regarding medical insurance queries and documenting the call content in real time; respect and patience is a job requirement.
Days/Hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM.
This is a 3-6 month temporary assignment with the strong potential for hire by client but not a guarantee.
Salary: $13.91/hour. Benefits available including Health Insurance, 401K, PTO!
- High School Diploma/ Equivalent required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Accurate data entry/typing skills (at least 35 WPM)
- Experience in customer service is needed
For the most up-to-date information regarding new job postings and other Med-Scribe news, we recommend connecting with us on Social Media:
- Bookmark our website! com
- Like us on Facebook! com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Twitter! com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Instagram! com/medscribeinc
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 72419.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.