Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits the best and brightest talent for healthcare. We are currently recruiting for highly motivated and experienced Customer Service Representatives for opportunities with a professional group in downtown Manhattan! This position starts as soon as 7/8/2019!
We are partnering with an outstanding employer that is seeking to add skilled and reliable staff to their Customer Service Department. It is our client’s belief that their customer service representatives serve as the front line for information and connecting people to public programs. Don’t miss this chance to get on the ground floor of a growing, multi-national firm!
Working as an Inbound Customer Service Representative, your primary duty is to provide first-rate customer service support through activities such as answering callers, responding to external customer questions and documenting call content in real-time. Calls concern medical insurance queries; respect and patience is a job requirement.
After training, you will respond to queries concerning eligibility and enrollment services. You will be performing data entry, providing assistance in enrollment to health care programs, providing information regarding financial assistance and public health care programs, processing health care enrollments, and any other related duties as assigned!
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. Upon meeting training goals, it is the hope and expectation that the candidates will transfer onto the staff of this opportunity-rich firm!
- Full-Time – 40 hours/week
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work any 8 hour shift, Monday – Friday between 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM or Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Training Hours: Monday – Friday, for approximately 4 weeks: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- $16/ hour for Spanish and Haitian Creole Speaking Candidates / $17/ hour for Russian, Mandarin, and Cantonese Speaking Candidates
- Excellent Benefits upon hire by the Client!
Minimum Qualifications for this position:
- An Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), and have accurate typing skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Must be extremely reliable and task-oriented.
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak both languages fluently.
Follow us on Facebook for automatic updates to our listings!
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 611173.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.