Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top notch nurses for great roles caring for our community!
Are you an experienced RN looking for a position without direct patient care? Med-Scribe is currently recruiting for an exceptional Registered Nurse for a fantastic temp to hire opportunity within an international firm located in Pittsford, NY.
For over 40 years, our client has partnered with federal, state and local governments to make public health insurance programs run effectively for the individuals and families they serve. Today, they receive more than 600,000 Medicare appeals claims a year! Many of our nurses find case review to be an intellectually rewarding position and welcome an added dimension to their clinical activities.
- Making reconsideration determinations for Medicare Appeals
- Facilitate the arbitration of denied Medicare appeals
This is a deadline driven environment. Strong analytical and writing skills are required.
Days and hours: Monday through Friday, 40 hours per week. Upon hire, possibility to work an occasional shift remotely from home!
Salary: $27/hour, benefits available.
- You must have a valid NYS Nursing license
- Minimum typing speed of 35 WPM
- Ability to quickly learn multiple database systems and comfortably manage multiple screens at the same time
- Proficiency with MS Word.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to independently manage workflow
- 2 years of related experience, general medical care of patients and/or home health
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 53199
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.