Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top notch nurses for great roles caring for our community! The reason you should work with our client isn’t necessarily the salary, but rather the work life balance they provide.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for the delivery of comprehensive nursing care to a set of assigned patients. To include: assessment of patient and family needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate Plan of Care, making changes in response to changing patient needs. The RN Case Manager identifies appropriate interdisciplinary services needed, coordinates those services and supervises Private Duty Nurses as applicable.
Full-time days, position is based in Rochester. Salary: commensurate with documented and verifiable RN experience. Plus mileage and cell phone reimbursement
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and a valid NYS registered nursing license required with a minimum of one year’s experience in an acute care setting required (two years preferred) and or Home Care experience.
- Specialized clinical experience and skills may be required for certain teams, such as infusion, oncology, pediatrics, cardiac, hospice and/or palliative care.
- Must demonstrate solid interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Basic computer skills are necessary, including but not limited to the ability to navigate on a personal computer within a Windows-based operating environment; the ability to access and create basic e-mail messages; and the ability to open, edit and save basic electronic documents if necessary.
- Must be able to document clinical notes and assessments within an electronic medical record.
- With training provided, must demonstrate the ability to learn and utilized new systems, computer applications and operating environments as necessary.
- A valid New York State Driver’s License and the ability to pass a driver’s license record background check.
- Requires reliable means of transportation for use during entire shift and the ability to travel to and from required locations as needed to perform the essential responsibilities of the job.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number #50819.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com