Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top-notch talent for great positions in healthcare.
This is a fantastic temp to hire opportunity with a growing company in the Pittsford area. Our client is seeking a certified coder knowledgeable in both diagnostic and procedural coding. In this role you will be completing case file reviews to extract diagnosis and apply the appropriate codes as applicable to the case. You will also be assisting in processing case files for non-medical necessity cases involving billing, coding, compliance, or other technical issues, and rendering decisions based on standard operating procedures.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday: 40 hours a week. An 8 hour shift between 8:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
Salary: $20-22/hour, depending on experience.
- Required Certifications: CCS, CPC, RHIT, RHIA
- Solid understanding of Risk Adjustment/HCC coding
- Ability to abstract and code diagnosis and documentation information
- Knowledge of ICD-9/10 codes
- Must be able to follow instructions, meet deadlines and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to effectively process and secure data
- Ability to analyze and assess facts that pertain to the case to make decisions in timely a manner.
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously;
- Two or more related work experience.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 59162.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.