Med-Scribe, Inc is a staffing agency that has been recruiting top talent within the healthcare industry for over 31 years! We are a small, local company, dedicated in matching candidates to the right opportunities!
From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.”
This position is anticipated to start June 10, 2019!
Days/Hours: Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately 4 weeks. Must be available for the full 4 weeks of training!
Salary: $14.75/hour, $15.25/hour for bilingual candidates. Benefits available!
Working as an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will be responding to questions concerning health insurance eligibility, and assisting with enrollment services. You will be performing data entry, providing assistance in enrollment to health care plans, providing information regarding financial assistance and public health care programs, processing the health care enrollments, and any other related duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher preferred. High school diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and have accurate typing skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Must be extremely reliable and task-oriented.
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 214196.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.