Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top-notch talent for great positions in healthcare. From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.” Let our dedicated and caring recruiting team help you search for your ideal position!
Are you enthusiastic about medical coding? Do you find your heart rate increasing with excitement when you see code R00.0? Med-Scribe is currently seeking a certified medical coder for a fantastic opportunity within a growing company in the Pittsford area. To be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in coding for both Medicare and Medicaid. Your primary responsibility will be providing administrative support to by reviewing edits and audits under the Medicare and Medicaid program. This is a temp to hire opportunity, it is the hope and expectation that you are hired on permanently by the client after 90 days.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday: 40 hours a week. Flexibility for an 8 hour shift between 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM.
Salary: $25/hour, depending on experience. Benefits available upon hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Possess a Certified Professional Coder certification: RHIT, CPC, CMC, CCS, CCS-P, CCA, CPC-P, COC, or CIC – Required
- Strong knowledge of the Medicare and Medicaid program coding
- Working knowledge of the CMS claims processing, coding, and appeals
- Previous experience in professional coding and/or auditing
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD 9 & 10 codes
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy, and physiology
- Detailed oriented with excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
For the most up-to-date information regarding new job postings and other Med-Scribe news, we recommend connecting with us on Social Media:
- Bookmark our website! medscribe.com
- Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Twitter! twitter.com/medscribeinc
- Follow us on Instagram! instagram.com/medscribeinc
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 416191.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.