Med-Scribe, Inc is a staffing agency serving New York State. Are you seeking a stable work schedule, with set hours? Looking to achieve a good work/life balance? Look no further!
Med-Scribe is currently recruiting for an Administrative Customer Service candidate for an exciting opportunity within a growing company in the Pittsford, NY area. This is a temp indefinite position, with strong potential to become permanent. Don’t miss this great opportunity to get your foot in the door and transition your customer service and clerical skills into the healthcare industry!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- A strong phone presence
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to maintain HIPAA and privacy polices
- Strong Computer Skills-Familiarity with MS Word is required.
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Days/Hours: Part time- Monday-Friday, 20 hours a week
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately the first week.
Job Responsibilities: In this role, you will perform both administrative and customer service tasks. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Navigating to the appropriate pre-scripted responses which must read verbatim to provide basic general information.
- Utilizing standard technology such as telephone, email and web browser to complete work tasks
- Completing basic call-related input into computer systems
- Assisting callers with questions related to their Federal External Review Process.
- Referring escalated calls as needed to Supervisor
- Producing and maintaining data reports and alerting management of any inconsistencies
- Assisting with Case creation, case closing and sending out decision letters
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of programs, systems, and policies
- Any other related duties, as assigned
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- At least 6 months of customer service/secretarial/telemarketing experience required.
- Ability to comply with moderate computer usage.
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Experience with and/or the ability to use call center telephony equipment.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 111918.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.