Med-Scribe, Inc is a staffing agency that has been recruiting top talent within the healthcare industry for over 31 years! We are a small, local company, dedicated in matching candidates to the right opportunities!
From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “The consistently go far above and beyond for their people.”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.”
Med-Scribe, Inc. is seeking top-notch, high-energy performers for an administrative role within a fast-paced deadline driven environment. This is a fantastic temp with possible hire opportunity to get your foot in the door and transition your customer service and clerical skills into the healthcare industry!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- A “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to maintain HIPAA and privacy polices
- Strong Computer Skills-Familiarity with MS Word is required.
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Days/Hours: Full Time- 40 hours a week. Shifts available:
- Monday-Friday: 6:45 AM – 3:15 PM
- Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Monday-Friday: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
- Monday-Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately the first week.
Benefits available: including Health Insurance, Vision insurance, and holiday pay!
Job Responsibilities: In this role, you will perform administrative tasks to assist with the processing of medical claim reviews by professionals. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing proof-reading of documents and making necessary clerical corrections
- Providing assistance with mailings/ notifications to all appropriate parties
- Updating the computer system as documents are processed
- Assisting team members in maintaining and collecting documents
- Aiding team members with case file maintenance
- Adhere to Confidentiality and HIPAA regulations
- Assist with filing, faxing, scanning and answering phones as needed
- any other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Typing speed of at least 40 WPM
- A strong history of reliability
- Associate’s degree preferred; High School or equivalent required!
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 13199.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.