Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top performers for great companies. We are a small, local company, dedicated in matching candidates to the right opportunities!
We are seeking reliable, customer-service oriented individuals for a temp to hire position within the call center of a multi-national firm. If you are seeking to gain medical or healthcare experience, this could be the perfect position for you!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- A strong phone presence
- Commitment to high-level customer service
- Ability to Multi-task
- Ability to maintain HIPAA is needed
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Job duties will include: providing first-rate customer service support through activities such as answering callers, responding to external customer questions and documenting call content in real time. Calls will concern medical insurance queries; respect and patience is a job requirement. You will also be performing data entry, letter preparation, customer review, as well as typing and distributing correspondences.
Days/Hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM. Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, approximately twice a month, on a rotating basis, as needed.
- An Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Accurate data entry skills (at least 35 WPM)
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 101518.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.