Med-Scribe, Inc. is holding open interviews with their client located in Gates, NY! The healthcare industry is booming! Let Med-Scribe help you get your foot in the door!
From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.”
When: Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Call Med-Scribe at (585)586-0790, for more details! This position is anticipated to start April 8, 2019!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- Strong phone presence
- Commitment to high-level customer service
- Ability to maintain HIPAA and privacy polices
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
- Monday-Friday: 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately 4 weeks. Must be available for the full 4 weeks of training!
Salary: $14.50/hour, $15.00/hour for bilingual candidates. Benefits available!
Working as an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will be responding to questions concerning health insurance eligibility, and assisting with enrollment services. You will be performing data entry, providing assistance in enrollment to health care plans, providing information regarding financial assistance and public health care programs, processing the health care enrollments, and any other related duties as assigned.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher preferred. High school diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) and have accurate typing skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Must be extremely reliable and task-oriented.
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 214196.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.