Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top-notch RN’s for challenging and rewarding roles in healthcare.
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity that allows you to work directly in our community and with an amazing organization? Our client focuses exclusively on the safety-net population and they have been doing so for more than 40 years. We are seeking RN’s who will share in our efforts to provide compassionate, top-notch care for individuals on government sponsored healthcare programs and provide support for the community-based partners who help them.
- This position is primarily focused in Monroe County and Ontario County.
- Hours are flexible according to member and staff schedule. No nights/weekends.
- Competitive salary based on years of experience plus mileage reimbursement provided.
Join a fantastic growing firm serving the under-served. Great culture, super benefits, direct hire!
The LTSS (Long Term Services & Support) UAS Registered Nurse is responsible for conducting in home assessments and reassessments of chronically ill enrollees using the Uniform Assessment System (UAS) including correction and revision of UAS, completion of tasking tool based on assessment and required internal documentation. Additional responsibilities include collaboration with providers, enrollees and the family to create a safe plan to stay in their home. Develop and implement targeted initiatives based on member preference and disease states that promote improved health care outcomes and quality of life.
Under the direction of the Manager the Case Manager will:
- Conduct face to face UAS assessments according to state guidelines, policies, procedures and protocols in member home or skilled nursing facility.
- Provide linkage to appropriate community resources, referral to appropriate care services and communicate with providers in order to reduce health disparities and improve health care outcomes.
- Develop plan based on knowledge and expertise in clinical practice and disease states to promote improved health care outcomes and quality of life.
- Support members with medication reviews and connections to home and community based services as needed
- Travel throughout Monroe County and Ontario County with occasional travel to additional counties
- Meet regulatory and agency policy and procedures
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal interpersonal skills in order to handle difficult situations in a professional and courteous manner within the community and the organization.
- Handle confidential information in accordance with HIPAA, state and federal confidentiality rules
- Current, unrestricted NYS RN license.
- Associate’s Degree
- Previous home visit experience, hospice, or similar community based case management experience.
- Effective and diplomatic oral communication skills. Good listing skills.
- Sound reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to read, understand and follow written policies and procedures.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals with diverse cultural and religious customs.
- Much have a NYS driver’s license and car for community travel.
- UAS NY Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Medicaid, Medicare, Managed Care experience
- Bilingual skills
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 030719.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.