Med-Scribe, Inc. is known for recruiting top-notch talent for great healthcare employers.
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for invalids in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
We are conducting a search for an exceptional LPN to work in an Internal Medicine setting in the Brighton area! This is a full time, temp to hire position working weekdays, Monday through Friday – no evenings, weekends or holidays! Job duties will include both clinical and administrative functions.
- Rooming patients.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
- Conduct minor lab testing
- Administer injections
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
- LPN experience with medical office and or outpatient setting.
- Any experience with injections is highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Salary $17.50/hour and up depending on experience plus excellent benefits are offered upon hire!
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number #022119.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.