Med-Scribe, Inc is a staffing agency serving New York State. Providing staffing services for over 30 years, our greatest satisfaction comes from achieving a great placement for a candidate. We seek candidates that share our commitment to hard work, loyalty, reliability and share our values of kindness, courtesy and respect. Never any fees to applicants!
¿Tiene pasión por ayudar a los demás? ¿Desea avanzar sus habilidades de servicio al cliente a un entorno de oficina? ¿Busca horas de trabajo estables? ¡ No busques más!
Med-Scribe, Inc. is in search of reliable, customer-service oriented, Spanish speaking candidates for a temp to hire opportunity within a busy medical insurance related call center. If you are seeking to gain medical or healthcare experience, this could be the perfect position for you!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- Strong phone presence
- Commitment to high-level customer service
- Ability to maintain HIPAA and privacy polices
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday: 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately 4 weeks.
Salary: $15.00/hour. Benefits available!
Working as an Inbound Customer Service Representative, you will be providing translation services for non-English callers, responding to questions concerning health insurance eligibility, and assisting with enrollment services. You will be performing data entry, providing assistance in enrollment to health care plans, providing information regarding financial assistance and public health care programs, processing the health care enrollments, and any other related duties as assigned.
- Fluent in Spanish and English – Ability to read, write and speak both languages.
- An Associate’s Degree or higher preferred. High school diploma or Equivalent required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; and able to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Must be extremely reliable and task-oriented.
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
For the most up-to-date information regarding new job postings and other Med-Scribe news, we recommend connecting with us on Social Media:
Bookmark our website! www.medscribe.com
Like us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/medscribeinc
Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/medscribeinc
Follow us on Instagram! www.instagram.com/medscribeinc
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 25198.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.