Med-Scribe, Inc is a staffing agency serving New York State. Is your new year’s resolution to achieve a good work/life balance? Look no further!
Med-Scribe is currently recruiting for Clerical/Administrative candidates for an exciting upcoming opportunity with a growing company in the Pittsford, NY area. Don’t miss this chance to get your foot in the door and transition your customer service and clerical skills into the healthcare industry!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- A “can do” attitude
- Ability to maintain HIPAA and privacy polices
- Strong Computer Skills-Familiarity with MS Word is required.
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Days/Hours: Full Time- 40 hours a week. A variety of shifts available, set hours!
- Monday-Friday: 6:45 AM – 3:15 PM
- May also consider: Monday-Friday: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM or Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Not a morning person, and prefer a later start time? Monday-Friday: 10:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- Not a fan of Mondays? Tuesday through Saturday shifts available as well!
Training Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 AM – 5 PM for approximately the first week.
Benefits available: including Health Insurance, Vision insurance, and holiday pay!
Job Responsibilities: In this role, you will perform administrative tasks to facilitate the processing of medical claim reviews by professionals. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Data entry into the computer systems, ensuring accuracy of the information
- Updating the computer system as documents are being processed
- Producing and maintaining data reports and alerting management of any inconsistencies
- Assisting team members in collecting sensitive case file documents
- Aiding team members with case file maintenance
- Providing assistance with mailings/notifications to all appropriate parties
- Assisting with any other special projects (helping answer phones, faxing, scanning, etc.)
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of programs, systems, and policies
- Any other related duties, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: Knowledge of Microsoft Word is required; ability to type at least 40 WPM is a must! A strong history of reliability must be demonstrated. Minimum education of an associate’s degree highly preferred, High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 102918.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.