Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top performers for great companies. We are seeking a reliable, customer-service oriented individual for a temp to hire position within the call center of a multi-national firm. If you are seeking to gain medical or healthcare experience, this could be the perfect position for you!
What’s needed to be successful in this role?
- A strong phone presence
- Commitment to high-level customer service
- Ability to Multi-task
- Ability to maintain HIPAA is needed
- Excellent attendance is a priority!
Job duties will include: providing first-rate customer service support through activities such as answering callers, responding to external customer questions and documenting call content in real time. Calls will concern medical insurance queries; respect and patience is a job requirement. You will also be performing data entry, letter preparation, customer review, as well as typing and distributing correspondences.
Days/Hours: Monday through Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM. Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM, approximately twice a month, on a rotating basis, as needed.
- An Associate Degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Accurate data entry skills (at least 35 WPM)
- Experience in customer service is needed; call center experience is highly preferred.
Follow us on Facebook for automatic updates to our listings!
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 101518.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.