Med-Scribe, Inc. recruits top-notch talent for great positions in healthcare. From our reviews: “Med-Scribe takes very good care of their employees…”, “They work with you to find your right fit.”, “Everyone is very efficient, professional, caring…” “They treat you as a person, not a number.”; “I believe that I am in great hands with them.” Let our dedicated and caring recruiting team help you search for your ideal position!
Are you enthusiastic about medical coding? Do you find your heart rate increasing with excitement when you see code R00.0? Med-Scribe is currently seeking a certified medical coder for a fantastic opportunity within a growing company in the Pittsford area. To be successful in this role, you must be knowledgeable in both diagnostic and procedural coding. Your primary responsibility will be completing case file reviews to extract diagnosis and apply the appropriate ID9/ICD10 codes to the case. This is a temp indefinite opportunity with the possibility of becoming permanent, not guaranteed.
Days/Hours: Monday – Friday: 40 hours a week.
Salary: $20-25/hour, depending on experience. Benefits available upon hire.
– At least five years of experience coding hospital inpatient/outpatient and physician medical records.
– Required Certifications: CCS, CPC, RHIT, RHIA
– Understanding of Risk Adjustment/HCC coding
– Ability to abstract and code diagnosis and documentation information
– Knowledge of ICD-9/10 codes
– Must be able to follow instructions, meet deadlines and work independently
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent computer skills, including the ability to effectively process and secure data.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 1016188.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.