Med-Scribe, Inc. that believes healthcare is about more than the bottom line – it’s about helping people! We are recruiting experienced Social Workers that have a passion for serving the underserved. This is an opportunity to work for an organization that provides an open door to patients and ensures that all members are receiving quality care.
- Monday through Friday, any 8-hour shift between 8:00AM-5:30PM
- Temp to hire
- Work primarily telephonically to manage a caseload of pregnant women a variety of backgrounds: the uninsured, Medicaid population, and other vulnerable patients
- Address any medical, social, economic needs that might negatively impact the pregnancy
- Provide linkage to appropriate community resources
- Make referrals to appropriate care services
- Communicate with providers in order to improve care outcomes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Social Worker or equivalent years of experience in Case Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous pediatric or OB experience preferred
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this position, please submit an online application, referencing the job number 121918.
Med-Scribe, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other Federal or State legally-protected classes. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process, please email us through our website at www.medscribe.com.